Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Blood Moon

Blood Moon - Alyxandra Harvey 1. Solange goes crazy. Seriously, this chick goes off the richter scale of crazy women. At this point, I think I have an idea of whats happening, but watching her unfold to an unstable vampire had its entertaining moments.2. Lucy & Nick. I love this couple. I really do. Both of them have grown up so much over the course of the series. It’s good to see them working together and loving one another unconditionally Though their relationship goes through a few tough times, I’m glad to see them make it through. Till the end…3. Plot. The plot is good. Though it did take me a while to step back into the story, cause in the beginning your thrown in right into the middle of chaos. After reading a few more chapters, I finally settled in for a nice read for the night.4. Solange & Kieran. Their relationship goes BAM! Yeah, I’m a little sad of how this all went down. In the end, it did seem to redeem it self a little. I really want Ms. Harvey to fix this pronto! I’m hoping in the next book, it will all be resolved. Pretty please?5. Helios-Ra. Yeah, I didn’t really enjoyed much of this part. It did have action, I still missed the feel of the Drake Brothers being well, brothers. There all separated Every one is fighting for their lives and their loved ones that I felt the story missed out on what captured me in the first place. The Drake Brothers.Blood Moon is an high-intensity book full of action and adventure. Blood Moon remains faithful to the characters bring out the best in them. Exciting and eventful, Blood Moon is great.