Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Charmfall (Dark Elite Series #3)

Charmfall - Chloe Neill Another series I’ve been wanting to finish, I finally finish it. And while the story is good, I felt like the end of the series lacked.1. Plot. Plot was good but it moved a bit so slowly. For me, it was like the characters were doing the exact thing as they have before in the first two books. Nothing different, just finally picking the right choices.2. Character Growth. Though all the characters have changed from the beginning to now, I felt like these characters learn a lot. I liked watching them learn to work together instead of against each other.3. Love interest. Yeah, I’m not very happy about this. I felt like the love interest didn’t have enough romance between them to end the way they did. They didn’t even talk to each other most of the book and when they did it they fought. And all for them to live happily ever after….no.4. Enemies. The enemies in the book created lots of action and great plot twist. I enjoyed watching the enemies create chaos and go in search for a power to destroy them. The search for they power that was once lost is a great.5. And the ending. Even though it did end on a happy note, I’m disappointed that it ended so suddenly. I would have like the story to be spread out more instead of rushed and cut to the point.Charmfall is okay. It’s a quick, fast read that ends far too soon. Short with action, Charmfall is good.