Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Bloodlines the Indigo Spell (Bloodlines (Mead - Hardcover))

The Indigo Spell - Richelle Mead Can I just say how much I LOVE this series??? Cause I do!1. Adrian. Need I say more. He alone makes it good enough for anyone to pick up this book.2. Plot. It’s really good and weaved well with the characters. I’m excited now that certain developments have happen, to see where the story will go.3. Love interest. It does go back to Adrian but don’t you think Adrian deserves his own spot? Yes, right? The love between these two is going somewhere and I like it. I love the way Adrian in manipulative in what he wants. When this boy knows what he wants, he goes right after it!4. Mystery. The mystery of certain somebodies kept me in the book. I like that Adrian and Syndey had to work together in order to accomplish goals. Hey, the more time they spent together, the better 5. The end. I think the end opened up doors for some wide possibilities With new characters coming into the story, I’ m anxious to see how Syndey will react in all of this. Will she back out? Or will she become even braver?The Indigo Spell is a fantablous book full of great writing you can never get enough of. Impressive action and great plot twist, The Indigo Spell is brilliant. Ms. Mead keeps the reader engaged, maintaining a pace of excellent characters and plot. Pleasing and a page turner, The Indigo Spell rocks!