Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Golden

Golden - Jessi Kirby I do not know why I hadn’t read this book sooner. This author is officially on my “must buy” list.1. Plot. have you ever read a plot that is so intriguing, you can’t help but get lost in the book? You get so lost, you loose track of time and everything around you disappears. Yup, that this book. The story is amazing and powerful.2. Characters. The characters start of raw in the beginning that so that you can see the transformation of who they will be in the end. At first, you may think that Parker is the only one changing, when in fact, because of Parker’s quest to look outside the box, so many others change around her. And that’s beautiful.3. Unexpected love. I never thought that on this journey, Parker would find love. She is so determined to solve the lost past mystery, that right in front of her, is a guy who has admired her from afar. It was a nice touch that in between all the craziness of the story, that love pops up for Parker.4. Great Friendship. There is nothing better than having a friend who knows you better than you know yourself. And finding that one person is a rare occasion. Parker has a great friend who has a lot to do with Parker’s quest for answers. She gives her that push she needs, helping and shaping Parker to know what she wants.5. Finding Yourself. You think that once you set out on this journey that you know exactly what you will find. That everything will come together exactly the way you want it. Parker had a goal. That goal didn’t quite come out the way she wanted it to. But in the end, that one choice lead Parker to see another.This is an amazing read. Mesmerizing from the first page, Golden is a classic story that blows you away. Solid with an unsuspecting plot twist, Golden leads you to a place you never explored before. With chemistry and sparkle, Golden shines like no other.