Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Demon Trapper's Daughter (Demon Trappers Series #1)

The Demon Trapper's Daughter  - Jana Oliver OMG! This book was just DA BOMB!!!! I love reading every moment of it. So much action, emotions, and just everything in was just aghhhhhhhh! SWEET! Riley is the only girl licensed as a demon trapper. Because of this expectations are held high for her and one slipped could forever ruin her. After a trapping goes wrong, Riley is faced with some bad mojo coming her way.Riley, I love her. I admit I cried during this book. Riley is so strong. I could never had held up the way she did. This chick got guts. What I like most about this book was the strong emotions flowing through it. You felt everything that Riley was feeling because Ms. Oliver brought her characters to life. Her characters were not raw but developed. You get to see Riley grow up right before your eyes. You saw her triumph over many life changing things only making her stronger.The plot was not only unique but well written. I loved how she wrote the whole thing. Nothing was too soon or thrown out at you. The story progressed more only of course you wanting more.Now, the love interests. Holy crow. This chick manage not only to get one but two major love interest in just a mere amount of chapters. And I can tell you that I am most interested in them. Riley is not the type of girl to put herself out there. These guys are drawn to her because of the strength that she wields. I am really looking forward to the next book to see how it all pans out.