Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Tangled

Tangled - Scratching another book off my own tbr pile, this book took me by surprise.1. Point of views. This story contain four short point of views of big changes in their lives. Some changes are good while other are good. It’s clear that in the end, they all learn a lesson.2. Graphic. Since this is YA book I didn’t expect it to be so graphic. Still it had some adult humor in it that made me snicker.3. Tangled. Just like the title, all of their lives crash violently together to come together for something bigger. They all have a part of each other lives that needed to weave so that they can grow and learn.4. Taking chances. It clears that all of these teens live hard, fast lives. Taking chances on bad things, they all had to learn to take a chance on something good for once. Even if it means making drastic changes.5. More. At the end of the story, it came together so wonderfully that I wanted more. I loved Jena’s story and I’m glad that she got a happy ending. I’m still interested in learning what happens to the rest of the characters.Tangled is great book. Raw and exciting, I can’t wait to read more by this author. A great summer read that will leave you wanting more, Tangled is daring.