Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Falling for Hadie: With Me, #2

Falling for Hadie - Komal Kant So after reading the synopsis, I figured why not? I could use a good romance. A girl and guy, from two different places falling in love. What could possibly go wrong? Everything. This book swept me off my feet and left me crying before the story ended.Plot: Let me tell you that I should not assume when I’m reading a book exactly what I’m reading. Cause by now you think I learned my lesson. I assumed that this romance would be easy. And my god is wasn’t. Every plot twist and angle, just made my heart melt for the couple but also mourn for the couple. The build up to the last and final nail in the coffin did me in and I cried.Love: This love should be given the chance to last forever. But what is so beautiful about this love is how short time was for them. GAH! I wish there could have been more time. In the moments that they shared love it was the best love ever. The kind the makes you swoon, the kind that touches your heart and won’t forget. The kind of love that survives even when people around you try to bring it down. It’s amazing.Ending: What else can I tell you other than I cried like a baby. I even re-read the last few pages just to make sure I wasn’t imagining things. It was a bittersweet ending that I won’t forget.Falling For Hadie changes your perspective on life and love. Love that comes at you fast when you least expect it. It’s a kind of love that saves you and gives you something new to fight for. Falling For Hadie is visually unique and great!