Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Braced to Bite (Half-Blood Vampires #1)

Braced to Bite (Half-Blood Vampires #1) - Serena Robar There is something about cheerleaders crossing over to the dark side that just gets me. This book was exciting! I loved reading about Colby and loved her attitude. She acted just as I thought she would and I enjoyed every minute of it.The one thing about this book was that is was a fun, easy, quick, read. The plot and drama was good and nothing was overrated. Her maker I was definitely interested in. He was very intriguing. Also, I like how Colby was feeling attracted to the vamp counsel dude. Totaly ironic that she fall for a guy who is way out of her league.Now on the other hand, I felt this book needed more. Although it was fun and easy, I would like to read more into the story and learn more abou the vampires. I did however buy the second book, and will read that one soon to see what more is in store.If you like an over achiever cheerleader going vamp with all the drama read this. Its was fun and witty read and will satisfy your vamp side.