Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Game: The Sequel to "I Hunt Killers"

Game - Barry Lyga I don’t think its possible for me to put in words how utterly brilliant this author is. Not only did he manage to give me nightmares, but his characters have slithered in my mind to stay. *shudders*Plot. This plot is so fantastically done that I can not seem to get it out of my mind. Every part of crazy talk and watching Jasper put together murders is scary yet exciting every single time. I was not even half way through the book and went to bed only to have a nightmare about Billy Dent. Barry, you have officially messed with my head. A very good suspenseful plot, once you read this there is not turning back.Love. There is a love interest that went from good to bad in a matter of minutes. Jasper thought he can keep her safe. He thought he can keep her locked away from dear old daddy. He is wrong. Every step that Connie took to becoming closer to Jasper, I knew it would end bad. I had a gut feeling that when you try to hide something it will only come out. At this point, I’m desperate for the third book.Warped Story. If you enjoy psychological thrillers you seriously need to check this book out. I mean, what grasps me as the reader is the messed up life and childhood that Jasper had. Barry Lyga did an amazing job letting the reader get close enough to know and see what Jasper is feeling. Your able to connect with him and see the crazy, mess up childhood he had with Billy. To see what Billy taught and instilled in Jasper’s head. It’s thrilling to know what Jasper knows, still you get goosebumps of how easy it would be for Jasper to follow the same path as his father. Especially since Jasper is fighting his past and knowledge every single day.Just a few passages of Game and you are enthralled to read till the end. It’s like some force came over your mind and you can’t stop reading till the last page. Game is a well written, thought provoking story with promise and excitement. A sensational thriller unlike any other, Game is frighteningly amazing. R u game to play?