Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Foretold (Demon Trappers)

Foretold  - Jana Oliver I have been waiting for this book for a long time. I’m happy to report that I am VERY happy with the way it ended.Plot: This certain plot has been a long way coming. From the first book till now, it has slowly build up to an epic battle of love and sacrifice. I really enjoyed watching Riley grow up from a scared girl to a fierce woman who can kick anyone butts who stands in her way. Each chapter lead up to some intense scenes and some great (finally) romance. In much of this, this is Becks story as well. We, the reader, finally see his past and where he came from. He has guarded it for so long that having it exposed helps the reader understand him more.Love: Can I get a hell yeah!! It’s about time that these two stop beating around the bush and face the music. Finally, Riley didn’t allow Beck to push her away. Instead, she pushed right back, following Beck till he gave up. I adored how much friendship these two have. Despite what they were facing, they were friends and loyal comrades till the end. They fought next and with each other. And in the end, they let love in like a damn breaking from its hold.Overall, I’m very happy with the way the series concluded. Foretold is breathtaking beautiful in every way. From love to action, Foretold gives the reader a motivation to read to the very last page. An extremely entertaining story. Foretold is awesome!