Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

You Look Different in Real Life

You Look Different in Real Life - Jennifer Castle Have you ever met someone famous? Well I have. I met a person from a REAL WORLD season and ask them,” Hey, aren’t you…” I didn’t even get a chance to finish my question before this girl began rolling her eyes and muttering how she can never go no where without being asked that questioned. In all fairness, I was asking cause I wasn’t sure. And she didn’t have to be so rude about it. After that, I change my outlook on famous people. Not all are nice or even come close as they are made out to be.Plot: I really loved the idea of the story. A documentary of kids being followed as they grow up. Their all different and they grow up. gearing up to their next filming, I began to wonder what would happen. Some were reluctant to even being film, other had secrets that they wanted kept quiet and other were just fighting a hard past. If anything, I loved how to story unfolded, letting the reader see each story clearly and powerfully.Characters: Meeting and knowing people in real life is different from what you see on tv. Producers pick certain scenes, attitudes of characters traits to show so that the film makes it. Each characters has something to bring to the table. The reader gets a pretty clear vision of every character as soon as a certain someone gets behind the camera. And let me tell you that this characters blooms. She knows exactly how to capture the right moment at the right time.Love: This was a pretty unexpected element. I honestly didn’t think that anything would develop being that there was so much going on between them as it is. Still, it’s a nice element that I felt gave the story some hope after all the drama went down.Anchored beautifully in the real world and on tv, You Look Different In Real Life has much to offer. Exhibiting life long friendships and overcoming fears, Castle gives the reader a real adventure. With raw material happening before your eyes, You Look Different In Real Life captures.