Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Series #1)

The Hunger Games - Suzanne  Collins Have I been bitten by this book? Can someone give me a HELL YES! From the first glimpse of Katniss, I was hooked. Ensnared so tightly that I had no choice but to finish the book right now! No matter what. And then when I reached the part that said," Ladies and Gentlemen, let the Seventy-fourth Hunger Games begin" my heart raced all the way through.This book was how can I say.....breath taking. I have not read a book that has "WOW"ed me. And this book did. They very thought of a game played so viciously just for the entertainment of people grabbed me. I had not read something like this before.Katniss is a survivor. After he father passed she took it upon herself, to help the survival of her family. She learn to hunt, brought food, took care of her mother, etc. When her sister get chosen for The Hunger Games Katniss makes no hesitation of stepping in for her sister, taking her place, along the side of Peeta. From there, they are thrown into a while hunt to save their lives and make it out alive.I love the romance connection between this two and how is blossomed. Everything was perfect. The plot, the drama, and the action. OMG! The action was just breath taking. Every turn, every emotion, I felt along side with Katniss. She did everything she could to survive. Ms. Collins, I tip my hat to you. You have made my day. I enjoyed your writing. Your writing was brilliant and you detailed everything perfectly.