Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Matched (Matched Trilogy Series #1)

Matched (Matched Trilogy Series #1) - Ummmmm....how could I put this simply???? IT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!Cassia lives in a world like no other. Forced to live by Society rules, Cassia has always did everything she was told, until now.... She see the face of Ky come up on her screen. After a talk with her grandfather, she can't help but wonder if he was her match. Ky, just move to their society and is a complete mystery. Cassia takes a chance and does things she is not supposed to do. If she wants answers there is only one way to find out.....My gosh, I can't even begin to express how much I loved this story. It was so unique yet mouth watering. Ms. Condie had me reading faster just to find out what the Society was hiding. Cassia's character I loved because she was brave. She stepped out of her bubble and broke all the rules. The male characters Xander and Ky were both great. The both had distinctive qualities that made them a perfect match for Cassia. Both guys were so real and very sweet.Matched is a book like no other. The drama, the plot, the writing is something mind blowing to read. The love triangle in this book was absolutely perfect. I can't even express how my emotions were being pulled while reading this book. And I love my emotions being played with! This is a must read!