Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World Series #2)

Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World Series #2) - I really enjoyed this book! Mencheres from the very beginning has always intrigued me. I was hoping that he get his happy ending and this book was it. It had great insight in Mencheres life and as to why he is the way he is. I can finally relate to the guy and see is through his eyes.Kira was a refreshing character. She is strong and courageous as I imagined she would be.She is perfect for Mencheres. I love how quickly she connected with him and protected him. She fought to stay by his side. I love how both of them were able to open with each other and let each other know about their troubled past. I love how Kira stood up for him against Cat. Now, I love Cat, but I dislike the way she judged him so quickly. I agreed with Kira, they should have trusted Mencheres. Even with his mistakes in the past, everyone deserves a second chance.The whole plot was very entertaining and I love the twist of it in the end. That was a nice touch.