Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Crimson Frost

Crimson Frost - My first thoughts after finishing this books...speechless. Amazed. And holy moly do I want MORE! The best part about this book is the great plot. Once I opened the book, my feet easily touch the grounds of Mythos's Academy where I walk among the students and drama. Gwen is finally ( believe me when I say three books of waiting for this moment is enough) getting her time with the hot, hott, hottie Spartan. My smile on my face was so freaking huge during these times. They had very few precious moments, but I adored them all. The plot of course did not stop there. It consisted of an amazing major plot twist with a heart-wrenching ending that only made me angry that I finish this book so fast!The love interest is of course what I wanted and more. They continually worked together as well as help each other with the problems that are going on campus. I liked that they trusted each other so much. No matter what battle they were fighting they stood next to each other, side by side, fighting for what they have. Until the end. Oh spartan, you wound my heart!Crimson Frost is by far my favorite of the series. The reader gets what they longed for only having it ripped away before I could get a good enough taste. Still, it left such good flavor, it could all my might to savor what is left of the book. Crimson Frost is stunning and powerful. Every pivotal moment leads to a battle of a lifetime. And folks, the battle has just began. Beautiful and brilliantly articulated, Crimson Frost is astounding!