Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Smart Girls Get What They Want

Smart Girls Get What They Want - I thought this book is super cute and so fun to read! It amazed me with plot twist I did not see coming.What I adored about this book is the great plot. The reader meet Gigi, a very smart girl who thinks she knows everything, especially what type of guy a jock is. Gigi is taking by surprise when she is paired up with the jock in a misunderstanding. This part of the book I loved. Gigi doesn't think twice to assume that he will just make her do all the work and take credit for it. Even he surprised me with his excellent answers! Gigi learns so much that she didn't know, with her growth in the story, Gigi becomes someone totally different in the end.And the love interest. Well you can guess this one huh? It is and not what I expected. The love interest sort of plays out as a love triangle but nothing overwhelming and nothing really concrete. Pretty much, you know who she will end up with in the end. But, the process of Gigi finding the one for her is so cute! Gigi has some embarrassing moments, that only strengthen their love for each other. Overall this is a fantastic contemp. Thrilling and exciting all at the same time, I could not help but read it through one sitting. The ending is perfectly fashioned that I actually read the last page twice just to smile even wider than I had before.Smart Girls Get What They Want is all so true! Deliciously inventive, with much laughs in between, it's easy to fall in love. The plot is so impressive that at times, I too felt speechless. Smart Girls Get What They Want is an excellent example of the saying, "Good things come to those who wait."