Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

What a Boy Wants

What a Boy Wants - Nyrae Dawn One word. AMAZING! Holy crapola!! I bought this book off of Amazon because it was recommended to me by Amazon. I clicked, read and liked the synopsis, for .99 cents, I figured why not? This has got to be one the best book choices I have made. Not only did it set a record for me, but it is soo good. The record. I was 5 pages in. F I V E pages, before I put my iphone down to get back on Amazon to purchase the second book. 5 PAGES! That's all it took.The reason I loved this book so much is that this book has a great plot line. The reader meets Sebastian, a young boy who has been through a lot. He runs a blog anonymously as the "Hook-Up Doctor." From there, you can only imagine how deep he is in. I loved that with each chapter Sebastian becomes more aware of himself and who he thinks he is. He knows who he doesn't want to be, but doesn't realize he is acting that way. He faces many challenges and I admire him courage to fess up.The love interest is so amazing. I like that Sebastian is able to open his eyes and see what has been in front of him the whole time. I love their flirtatious moments as well as the sweet enduring moments of falling in love. Their love is not built over night, but slowly builds before the reader, letting the reader fall in love as well. Thank you Ms. Dawn for writing their love strong yet slowly. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that! And of course their love is not perfect. Meddled with fears and expectations, Sebastian must learn that not all mistakes as his. And this part really touched my heart. Despite what you grow up with, you always have a choice.What A Boy Wants is a fantastic story! Ms. Dawn moves this story with wonderful pace and great admiration. It's like a beautifully written love letter that everyone needs to read. Delivering a wonderful yet beautiful love story, What A Boy Wants is off the charts!