Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

White Cat (Curse Workers, Book 1)

White Cat - Holly Black First off, I want to give my props to Holly Black because White Cat was pure genuis. Cassel is the youngest in a family of workers struggling to fit in. Cassle starts to sleepwalk making thing dangerous for the facade he so perfectly perfected. He starts to notice that things aren't right with his memory. He is still haunted by the death of his best friend Lila.After a series of events and sneaking around, Cassel finally comes to the conculscion that someone is working him. Cassel, not a worker himself, has come to know the ways of working someone without magic. With Cassel quick wittiness and cunniness, Cassel begins to fit the pieces of the puzzle that has haunted him for years. With his friends, Sam and Daneca, the only people he can trust, Cassel begins to formulate the revenage on those who hurt and betrayed him. And what's worse? The people who hurt and betrayed him are the ones he trusted the most.The adventure of reading White Cat was absolutley astounding. I enjoyed every minute of reading it. Holly Black wrote such a great story with an awesome plotline. I have never read something so enticing, so exciting that I was giggling with giddiness while reading it. I loved how the story was something unique, nothing repeated like other books out there. This was a great read.