Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments)

City of Lost Souls - Cassandra Clare Being that this is my first audio book, I was a little nervous. I have never listen to one so I thought I give it a try. I LOVED It!!!I was afraid that being that this is an audiobook that I would not be able to get into it. I was wrong. The reader, Molly Quinn did a superb job reading the story so intensely I found myself getting into the book faster than what I thought. She change her voice well the fit all the characters, so I didn't have to worry about not recognizing the characters. The plot over all, two thumbs up. The story is so exciting with compelling action that at times I did not want to stop listening to it. I mean, really, This book is so amazing. The characters have grown up so much and are so much wiser. Clary is smarter in what she does. She thinks things through and does her best to once again, save the one that she loves.The love interest in the this book is just crazy. CRAZY! Ms.Clare wrote the love interest so intense that you can't help but root for them till the end. And once you get the end, you are in agony. (At least, I was. So sad.)Take it from me when I say that this book totally rocks. Mind blowing and explosive, City Of Lost Souls is simply divine. Written so heated with many kisses, action, heart-ache, City Of Lost Souls is epic!