Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Shadowfever (Fever Series #5)

Shadowfever - Karen Marie Moning Alright so after waiting months, I finally had a chance to read it and I have to say as much as I enjoyed it I still felt like the story last some.I felt like the author did a great job of teasing the reader. There are some parts in the book where I felt like I was finally going to learn more about Mac and about Barron and instead it was like it was just a big tease. It kept me in the story and I pretty much enjoyed reading every single bit of it till I got to the end.The end, I felt did a great job and tying up loose ends but I just felt like Mac story could've been done a little bit better. Mac is of heavy main character and for her story to be going back and forth wishy-washy it left me unsure how to feel about her.Overall I still enjoy the book I thought it was great. I'm really excited to read the spinoff to the series and I hope I am able to read of little bit more about Mac and about Barron in those books.