Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Forgiven (Demon Trappers Series #3)

Forgiven - Jana Oliver *DANCES AROUND* I loved this book! Really, I enjoyed that in this book there is finally some movement with the characters.This is the third book of The Demon Trappers Daughters series. Like always, I feel in love with the story and have been following it. I am happy that there are some good changes!!!!So, this storyline picks up where the last book left off and the reader is diving straight into more action. The is not much demon trapping ,but more running for you life action. I loved stepping right into Riley shoes and feeling every heat of the moment. Every heart-racing stand off, fight, and breathing taking moments!For those who are following this series like I am, I am happy to report that it finally happen!*wink*And then things went downhill again! UGH!Still, nonetheless, I am very happy with the progress of the story. Loose ends are beginning to come together and the Riley has grown up so much. She is not naive, scared or helpess. She is strong, faithful in who she is and determine to fight till the end. The book did start off a bit slow (lot of catching up on information from the last book) but I can assure you its takes off like a rocket!Forgiven is amusing and unexpected. It give the reader the ultimate satisfaction with great scenes! A fantastically-crafted story, Forgiven takes you for a ride!