Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Unmaking Hunter Kennedy

Unmaking Hunter Kennedy - Anne Eliot An easy read, this is the type of book that is comfortable yet predictable. It's something that you know that you will like when you pick up.What I enjoyed most about this book is the plot. Yes, it's quite predictable, but that's okay. It's just one of those stories that if you want something simple and not to dramatic to read, this is your story. I love how the plot moves at a good pace, allowing the reader to grasp every single chapter. The reader gets to see both sides of the story well without any confusement. My grip is the characters. Sometimes they did things that didn't quite sit well with me. I sorta just rolled my eyes and moved on. If you can put aside these aspects of the characters and take the story for what it's worth, then you'll be okay. But if you get bothered by these things, you might not take to well to the story.Overall, the story is good. It's not one that I would read again, but it's good for one time amusement. The author does do a good job in creating a good story, so I might look forward to reading more works by her. Unmaking Hunter Kennedy has a good concept with good charms. Written nicely, Unmaking Hunter Kennedy is a one hit wonder. Amazing the first time, but let it sit on your shelf, you might go back to it someday.