Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Shadow Society

The Shadow Society - can't begin to tell you how much I love this book. I wish more books like this were published more often, Finally a new idea, something that is not overdone and not copied!!! THANK GOD!What I loved most about this book, if you have not guessed it by now, is the plot. This is a plot that is well done and beautifully written. It's heart-pounding, exciting, and just pure fun all together. In the story, Darcy is not who she thinks she is. She is something more and once that secret is out, Darcy is caught in the middle between the good guys and the bad guys. Or so we think... I admire how wonderful it was to keep both the reader and the main character out of the loop. This is the most exciting part. Going along with the character, taking out the pieces, and deciding for ourselves how we should we feel.The characters themselves are so redeemable it's amazing. I love a character who has been or was being steered the wrong way and BOOM! Changed for love. A love that is forbidden but so darn right. I LOVE it so much. And to see others start to see things clearly for the first time, it feels amazing, awestruck. The beauty of them going against everything they know, it's just so freaking cool!The Shadow Society is an dynamic story! Well told with a wonderful world building, you can't help but be sucked in the beauty of it. The engrossing details of action and love, it fiercely shoots adrenaline to the reader. The Shadow Society is awesome!