Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Tomorrow Land

Tomorrow Land - Mari Mancusi What a thought provoking book! From the very first page, I was intrigued by the characters, the plot as well as the motive.The plot line of the book based on scientist experimenting is real and so scary. I could see this happening in real life. Their are many twist and turns in the book that the reader has no choice but to keep reading. I like with each passing pass the reader get close to seeking the answer we all want to know. How did the virus start?Another part of the book that really made it stick together are the characters. I loved that the characters faced all kinds of emotions. Love, lost, betrayal and even addiction. I was amazed of how well Ms. Mancusi can weave all of these elements together without confusing the story.The love interest is one that made me happy. Their relationship has been through it all and I am so happy to be a part of it. I enjoyed their bickering, fighting, and unrelenting love for each other. You can truly tell that their love is one of kind.The are a few twist in the book that really made me happy. I enjoyed the scientific view to the virus as well as who cause it. It all seem surreal in the end.Tomorrow Land is an epic engrossing tale with a yearning romance that everyone will fall in love with. The heroine sustains the story with her altered appearance and kick butt moves. Superbly written, Tomorrow Land is an enthralling adventure you don't want to miss.