Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Hemlock

Hemlock - As a reader, I come across a lot of stories overdone. Werewolves being one of them. I must tell you that this book is pure AWESOMESUACE! Not only it is unique but the world building is simply amazing!In the words of Luigi from Disney Cars, this is how I feel:"I must scream it to the world, my excitement from the top of someplace very high."What I loved most about this book is that it is what is really is. Werewolves. Not nice werewolves who can speak to each other through their minds but wolves full of blood lust. People fearing for their lives. Rising politics that want to rid the world of them. And a love form from a long time friendship. I'm telling you, awesomesauce!The characters of this book have very distinct values. I really loved how each voice is loud and clear with where they stand. You have friends that are for the werewolves and friends against. Though it is easy to see how each character plays a bigger role that what the reader sees.Another part of the book is the amazing love interest. I don't want to say too much for I might give it away, but trust me when I say the love is good. There is sort of a love triangle going but not really. I guess we all will just have to see what happens in the next book.Hemlock is an amazing story that shines. The romance is unforgettable with werewolves that do the unimaginable. Hemlock gives the reader a rare opportunity to enjoy a real were wolf story as it should be told. Engrossing and stunning, Hemlock will take you away!