Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Half-Blood (Covenant Series #1)

Half-Blood - Jennifer L. Armentrout How can words express how much I loved this book? How I devoured in in mer hours? How amazing and utterly beautiful it was to read? I. LOVED. THIS. BOOK!!!Why do I love this book so much? The tale of a feisty kick butt gal getting dragged back to somewhere she doesn't want to be, weaved in with fighting, sarcastic comments, and a girl who doesn't put up with anybody else's crap. Yeah, totally grabbed me. Ms. Armentrout blew me away with her creativity of the world she created, the characters, and the heart- racing plot line.The characters of this book were HOT! The main character Alex, stole me from the very first page. Her spiciness of her attitude, and the way she said things had me snickering through out the whole book. I loved how well her character was built strong, but that the reader can see her flaws as well.The love interest is not only forbidden but so wonderful good! I liked that Ms. Armentrout created a relationship that is modifiable to the world she created. So many rules and regulations make this relationship so much more wanted! Just the thought of it being forbidden, made every stolen moment that they took made it so much more addicting!!!In conclusion, this book rocked my socks off! I fell in love with it and I want more! A world with gods, half-bloods, and a conspiracy just waiting to explode, Half-Blood is an amazing book.!!!