Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)

Hopeless - Colleen Hoover I read this book based on a friend recommendation and she did not steer me wrong! I LOVED IT!1. The plot. It has everything you could want in it and more. From secrets to lies, this plot will have you at the edge of your seat…literary!2. No insta-love. Yup, that’s right. You get a story of two characters with a past that has been hidden from them. You get to explore every part of their relationship as they come to the conclusion of love and friendship.3. Back Round history. The back round history of characters is what makes this story. The past is harsh and has so much drama in it you can’t help but loose yourself in the story cause of it. The moment that little bomb of what really happens will make you loose you head.4. It’s addicting From the start of the story, as the reader you began to question motives and actions. Like,”Why is he mad?” “What’s he hiding?” And you can’t help but keep reading cause you NEED TO KNOW. Once in the story, you are compelled to finish.5. The ending. GAH! The ending is so amazingly good that you are in awe that you just read the book. I couldn’t believe that it finished and when I was done I wanted nothing more but to re-read it again.Hopeless is a glorious, amazing book that will leave you stunned! The clever world building colliding with lies is exhilarating. Blindsided by a jaw-dropping plot, Hopeless is spectacular!