Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

One Week Girlfriend (Drew + Fable) (Volume 1)

One Week Girlfriend - Monica  Murphy There is something about meeting someone who is so messed up, you can’t help but be attracted to it. Hired to be a fake girlfriend for an event, the turn of events in the story will shock you…The plot is so amazingly good that I can never have enough. Never. Once I finished the last page, I desperately wanted to go back, to re-live what I just read because it can not be over. The shock that flowed from me as I learn the deep dark secrets of both Drew and Fable, lead me to a euphoria of emotions. I loved being shocked in a story. This book shocked me speechless. The minute I was done with it, I instantly raved to me friend,” YOU MUST READ THIS!!!”The love interest of the book carries a lot of emotional junk that you can’t overlook. Being that it ties to the past, the baggage of mess that both Drew and Fable carry is unbelievable. Yet, they managed to find love where they least expect it. The movement of fear to love carries the reader deeper into the book that there is no looking back once your in. And let me tell you that once you learn every skeleton in that dark closet, your feet will be glued to Drew and Fable till the very end.I don’t know how to say this, but this book simply blew me away. An emotional mess that is triumphant in creating such a vivid story, One Week Girlfriend is awesome. A cautionary tale that leads the reader to dark places and no hope, in the end, all you want is more. A well-defined strong story, One Week Girlfriend is wonderful.