Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Murmurings

The Murmurings - Carly Anne West Psychological thrillers always seem to grip me to my seat. I love stories that brings such craziness to the table. What I enjoyed most about this book is the plot. A crazy dead sister, a sister left behind to reap what her sister has sowed. All of these elements and more hooked me into the story. I like that the plot moved at a pace that allow the reader to slowly immerse themselves in the story. Every turn of the page gave the reader more and more clues, more people coming out as to what role they play. Once, I started to get the entire picture, it began to make more sense.There was friendship that did turn into more but it left me feeling off. I guess cause some of his motives for talking to her I didn't really like, still he did give her a nice friendship. In the end, their friendship blossomed, where they help each other. Both of them made sacrifices for each other in order to get what was needed.Overall, this is a good book. The author knows how to really get into the readers head. The creep-out factor of a doctor losing his mind, while still in control, bring goosebumps to my skin. If you enjoy a good thriller, this is the book for you. The Murmurings seeks to craft an edgy thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat.