Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Girl with the Iron Touch

The Girl with the Iron Touch - Kathryn Smith Steampunk fans rejoice. This series just keeps getting better and better.Plot: I really loved how the plot is getting deeper with emotions and secrets. It moves well along with the characters giving them growth and depth. The plot also moves with political affairs and of course, the struggle for power. As the plot thickens, all the characters are tested, some quit hiding and others take chances.Love: I'm happy to announce that there is finally some movement with Finely and Griffin. They have been doing the same tango for so long I wanted nothing more then for them to be together. YES! We have movement. It's not exactly all there but it sure is something to look forward to.Steampunk: There are many new machines and other new minor characters that come into play. I really loved watching this aspect of the story. Seeing them use what they have for good or at least to help one another makes them stronger together.Jack: All I can say is, I want to learn more of this character. I have a feeling that there are things we the readers don't know yet.The Girl With The Iron Touch is a moving story with lots of action. Creating a great world full of many destinations, The Girl With The Iron Touch is awesome.