Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved Series #1)

Immortal Beloved - Cate Tiernan I loved this book! I just can't express how easy it was for me to love it. Ok, what made me fall in love with the book is the characters and the plot. Both were simply dynamic and just WOW!First, the characters. I love that the characters have been to an extreme point in their life that they are changing it. I liked that Nastasya set out to change to way she was living. She lived her life however she wanted and was not happy. I liked that Nastasya took some control and tried to find some peace in her life. I adored that Nas is strong and determined to change. I liked that through the book, Nas see the things of what is wrong in her life. The other characters that through me for a spin is Reyn. He is so feisty and mean that I just wan t to kiss him!! He is beyond anything that I could comprehend. So complicated, so stubborn and I'm so in love with him!!Next, the plot. ZOMG! The plot is not as complicated as it seems. An immortal going to a half way house to become someone new. The author makes this plot so good. The reader see her struggle, fight, and be attacked in every way possible. I loved that Nas persevered through out it all. She no doubtfully knew that she did not what to live that and fought. I admired her strength to deal with her bad past and face it.The love interest in this book is so good! They fight, they bicker, they yell and get angry. You know that hey are just dying to kiss each other. I really loved how they're past was so intriguingly woven. The past full of hurt, death, and betrayal, they need each other to heal.Go and pick up this book! This is a book that you will have no problems getting into. The pacing is perfect as well as the characters. Each plays a part in Nas 's life. And the way the author unfolded each piece of her life through flashbacks and people, your are enthralled to finish till the last page.