Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Sneak (Swipe, #2)

Sneak (Swipe, #2) - Evan Angler Since I loved the first book, getting in to the next book is easy. Logan is on the run, searching for answers and the whereabouts his sister. I really loved that once again, this plot is face-paced full of action. With each chapter, Logan begins to learn the truth, the REAL truth! This makes me so excited! It felt so amazing to watch Logan learn the real truth and be awed by it.There are more characters introduced and this time they are not good. They invest false hope in them, giving food and shelter only it's a trap. This high adrenaline plot made my heart race. Not to mention to global warfare with diseases. Scary!The best part of the book is when Logan knows the truth and begins to trust and call on him. It just goes to show that whatever situation your are in he is always there. And while I was reading this section, it felt so amazing that I wanted to play Casting Crowns, "Courageous" in the back round. Young men and women, standing together fighting the fight. AMAZING!Sneak is far better then the first book. With bigger revelations on the enemies plan, you must decide which side you are on? The pleasure in stepping in such a realistic book captures the reader. Coming in full force, Sneak is an action thriller that will blow you away!