Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Rules (Project Paper Doll)

The Rules - Stacey Kade I think aliens are the new black! Fierce and very exciting, I LOVED this story.The plot of the book is what kept me planted in the story. There are several plot twists that I did not expect and it totally blew me away. From the start of the first sentence to the last line of the story, I want MORE! I need MORE! The plot moved wonderfully with the reader entrancing them with a powerful plot that I could not take my eyes off of. The ending of the story is the BEST! Seriously once I reach the end of the book, I released a breathe of air that I didn't even realize I was holding. That's how exciting the story was.The characters of the book have more in common that what the readers sees. The readers are lead to believe that this girl is different, that she is being saved and well, let just say that once you feel Ariane's shock there's not going back. Ariane is an amazing character that is easy to relate to. She conveys her emotions well so that the reader can easily slip into her shoes. When it comes to Zane he is different. You know that this kid is hiding something. I like that Zane role is bigger than what the reader expects. You think you know him but once inside his mind, it's nothing than what you thought.Of course there is a love interest that is right where I want it with amazing obstacles standing in their way. This love screams to be reader and I can not wait to see their love blossom.The Rules places a nostalgia factor that leaves you feeling amazing. The portrait of secrecy, a powerful company, and a love taking hold, it's a genuine delight. The Rules is an awesome start to powerful series.