Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Blood Fever (The Watchers, #3)

Blood Fever (The Watchers, #3) - Veronica Wolff Stepping in from mythology to vampires, it is very easy to get into the book. Picking up right where the last book left off, I'm back on the island, trying to survive.Right, so the plot. It pretty much began as I thought it would and I quickly settled in for an easy read. I wanted to plot to be much more than what I thought, still it was okay. The plot for me didn't really waiver from what I already read before.The biggest changes were mostly made in the characters. Drew is growing and becoming wiser in her decisions. She is not what she was in the beginning and I like that the reader can see Drew becoming powerful. What I didn't like about Drew was her wishy-washy thing going on between guys. Seriously, what is up with that. One minute she dislikes the guys and the next, well, you'll have to see for yourself. Overall, this is good story It's nothing you haven't read before but certainly carries it own uniqueness to it. It easy and predictable. Perfect for something to read if this is what you are looking for.