Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Bitter Kingdom

The Bitter Kingdom - Rae Carson I can’t believe it. I can’t believe that it is actually over. After all this time of living in such a beautiful, fantasy world, the story is over. Did I like it? Heck yeah! It was awesome and gave me just what I needed.Plot: The leaves off from where the last book ended, so be sure you are caught up in the series. I really enjoyed the adventure of pursuing her kingdom, taking down evil people and of course saving the one that she loves. Every chapter is over filled with great plot twists and turns. No page is left undone. This story is very fulfilling in every way. Even when I got to the end, I made a sad face cause I did not want it to be over.Love: I love this love. It’s definitely a love that is well fought for and well written. The story did switch between Elisa and Hector point of views. I really love this. The reader got to see what both Elisa and Hector are feeling. To watch them fall in love and fight till their very last breath leaves me breathless. I adore their few stolen moments of clarity and peace. And despite all the things they do for each other, they still go out of their way to help others. These two are wonderful people who I was very happy to finally see happy.Family: Things even work out for Elisa and her family. I’m glad that she met with her sister and got things back on track. Elisa in the end, created her own family by the friends that she cared for. Elisa has never failed to amaze me. She is a person I would want to be my friend.Awesome and amazing, The Bitter Kingdom is a solid adventure. Riveting and exciting, The Bitter Kingdom is a diamond in a rough. Rare and momentous, The Bitter Kingdom is excellent.