Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Blue Moon (Immortals Series #2)

Blue Moon - Alyson Noël This book was just is seducative as the first. Alyson had me on a roller coaster. So Ever goes to school one day to find A new kid who Ever know that something is not right. And of course she is. All of a sudden Damen is completely ingnoring her! I ached for Ever! She just could not figure out why he started to act like such a jerk. I was everm angry at Damen. Here he was proclaiming his love for her and then BAM! He act as if he never knew her. I was angry about seventy-five precent of the time while reading this book. I am glad that Ever was able to save Damen and makes things right again. But still, not everything turned out okay.This book is a fast paced, easy to read book. Although there were no curse words, there was still the implied intention of Ever and Damen trying to comsumate their relationship. That botherd me. If they realy loved each other than it can wait. Again, if you love the Twilight series, you'll enjoy this series as well.