Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Strange Angels

Strange Angels - St. Crow,  Lili Dru is not your average girl. Dru and her father travel from town to town hiding away fighting the unseen. Dru life has been hard on her. She just wants a break. Then her fathers disappears returing as something else. What a way to live your life! This book was great. Action-packed, full of surprises and best of all a kick butt herione!The book was something out of this world. I enjoyed every single bit of it. The plot and the drama was a lot. Every page was definitely a pager turner only revealing more and more secrets. The paranornmal twist was great. I love The Orders and all the secrets it held. Dru was an amazingly great written character. Her rough stance, and rought life is well put together. I love her attitude and the way she handle things. Even at such a young age with plenty of break downs, she picked herself right back up and knew exactly what to do. I admire her greatly for that.There was one thing that did bother me. There was lots of cursing in this book. I mean lots. I think the book could have been just as great withhout it, but I can see how it did work well with her rough character. Other than that, the book is a great read.