Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Everlasting

Everlasting - Angie Frazier If there is one thing I love about book its historicals. And what this book had was just great. I enjoyed reading every part of it. Camille is on her fathers ship and she discovers his secret. Upset´╗┐ during a bad storm, it up ends capsizing, leaving only Oscar and Camille. There they take a adventure of a lifetime.The plot, drama and secrets were good. What I wanted more of was more insight on Camille and Oscar. I felt like I got a better insight of Camille and Randall relationship then with Oscar's. I love the choices Camille had to face and the treasure hunting. It all made everything seem real and fun to read.Of course I loved Camille because not only was she strong, but she listened to her heart. I felt for her when she had to make the biggest desicion yet and knew right away who she would choose. Along the way she made some very interesting friends who inturn made the book refreshing. I have to admit I would love to here more about Ira Beam. He was one that made me laugh quite a bit.Now, the only problem with this book was that is started off slow, so it took a while to actually get to the best part. The book did that alot. Slow, then good. Slow, then good.