Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Body Finder (Body Finder Series #1)

The Body Finder (Body Finder Series #1) - I have no idea why I had not picked up this book sooner. I loved reading it and the plot wowed me.Violet can do something that no one else can. She can hear and feel dead bodies calling to her. All her life she struggled with it, doing her best to live her life the best that she can. She found a girl body when she was a little girl and now she is finding them again.I loved Violet. Her character is one that I can relate to easily and have fun going on an adventure with. With all that she has seen Violet remained strong. She didn't let anything or anyone get her down. She had a great family and a great support system that held her when she needed strength.Jay is the bestest best friend anyone can have. He has always stuck by Violet side despite her weird thing for finding dead bodies. He watched over her so protectively and so carefully. He made sure to call her and always made she she was doing fine. So it was no surprise that they both held great love for each other.What I like about it most was that this was a love that was built over time. It was something that everyone was watching for between them. They had been such great friends, I knew that the love they had was like no other. I rooted for them and was absolutely delighted with them coming together.The plot of this book left my mind reeling for days. I loved how we got to get into the killers mind and see the things he was thinking of. I loved how it also connected to Violet's past. It was a plot that was skillfully written and was absolutely perfect.