Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Incarceron

Incarceron - Catherine Fisher This book was just wow. WOW! At first, the book started off fast and threw you right into the story. Immediately I was confused and had to back track some. But after a few chapters in I was able to finally put the big picture together and was just blown away.Finn, for as long as he known, has been in incarceron. A jail with no escape. No one get in and no one gets out. But someone did get out. Finn along with his cell brothers fight their way to freedom. Using Finn's visions, Finn is guided by Sapphique to find his way out. He ends up finding a key that has a connection to another key which Claudia has. With this Claudia helps Finn and his friends find a way out.Ok, I'm not sure how to explain this without giving away too much. There is so much detail and so many things going on that they all connect with one another. Finn is a great character. He is strong and does not give up. He knows that if he keeps on looking that he will find his true self. Claudia is also strong willed. I loved her. Her defiance's rocked my world. She refused to do what everyone wanted. She knew the truth and went for it, allowing no one to stop her.The BIG secret, was just GASP! I had no idea. All this time, I thought it was something when it wasn't. Let me just tell you that the whole revelation will not let you down. If anything it makes you read faster, wanting to read all the connections and such.The book was great and I have high hopes for the movie. I just hoped that they don't ruin it.