Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

One Night That Changes Everything

One Night That Changes Everything - Lauren Barnholdt Eliza loses a book. A notebook that has deep secrets, not only about her but about her friends. A guys club called the 318's get the notebook and blackmails her with it. Eliza has to do all her worst fears or the notebook will be posted on the internet.This book had a lot of stuff going on. There was the drama with the ex- boyfriend and the friends. But also going through the blackmailing phases and doing all the dares. I had to admit that Eliza is one strong girl. She held her head up high and did it. Even though she found herself breaking down, she had many secrets in that book that were not hers to tell. She pushed on forwarded and I loved her angry toward it. Sometimes it was funny and sarcastic other times is was hurtful and sad. Some dares were fun and others were hard to reveal. Eliza did not do it alone. She had a great support system with her friends and her ex-boyfriend. They help her accomplished her goals and get where she needed to be. They picked her up when she was down and help her get back at the 318's. Her friends were awesome and just fun to be around with.The book overall was a good book full of fun, love, and great friendship. Many secrets were revealed and some relationships strained, other forgiven.