Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Night Star (Immortals Series #5)

Night Star - Alyson Noel Best friends are your worst enemies. Why? Because they know you. They know your secrets, your fears, everything. And when things go bad and they turn your back on you, everything that they know is spilled. And Ever secrets are about to be spoken.Ever former BFF is now her enemy. Ever tries to reconcile, but there is no turning Haven. Haven is determined to kill Ever in order to get revenge on Roman and what Ever has done to Haven. But Haven is not playing a easy game. Haven is slowly using Ever, using everything and anything against her.And boy does she play dirty. Not only are secrets spilled but Haven uses Ever's fear in Damen which brings up the past with a whole lot of skeletons. I can't help but blame Damen for this. He should of known sooner or later that all of that will spill. Had he be honest all of this could have been avoided. But with this new revelation it puts Ever is a position in which she must pick. Jude or Damen? I really enjoyed reading this book. It is always a pleasure to read Ever's adventures. My heart simply broke for her in this book. She was put on the spot many times and had lots to deal with. Her family life was also a major struggle. It seemed like Ever was losing everything and didn't have anything or anyone to lean on.I enjoyed reading this book. There was so much in it, it was hard to put down. The only thing I felt was off was it seem like Ever was fighting the same things over again. I was expecting something a little different.Nonetheless, the book was good. I look forward to reading the final book and I am crossing my fingers for Damen and Ever.