Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Misguided Angel (Blue Blood Novels)

Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods, Book 5) - Melissa de la Cruz My. Goodness. This book had my heart racing fast. It was so good, I devouring it in one sitting. And yet I am not satisfied. So many things happen and I just want to know what the deal is!! This book was written in four parts. First was Schyuler and Jack, then Mimi, Deming Chen and then a unknown point of view.Ok first off, Jack and Schuyler. It was so romantic. I love the fierce love and protectiveness of them. They fought to stay togeher no matter what. Many things were unveiled leaving many unanswered questions. Like who was Marielena? Why was Ghendi helping them? How did he know who they were and who the priest was? Like many of her books, I was hooked and kept on reading.Mimi. She was angry. She wanted revenge. But before she could have that she had to figure out why vampire were going missing. She enlist the help Oliver with the conduits and boy do things go off there! (I'm just saying... that was unexpected!!)Deming. She was a new character listed to help figure out what was happening to the blue bloods. While on duty, she figures out everything and OMG!!! I was bouncing in my seat! I couldn't believe the secrets that were spilled! What was happening to the blue bloods was just WOW!The unkown pov was just closing it all up. But it nothing but left me hanging with my mouth gaping open. Seriously people!!! I need way more than that. Like, perhaps the next book???