Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Hexbound

Hexbound - Chloe Neill I just love this series. A school with secret society that protects the world with magic. Sweet! Lily Parker is finally settling in as a Adept. She is learning to control her Firespell when weird like creatures start to roam the halls at St. Sophia's. Now it is up to them to find out what those creatures are...What I love most about the book was the unique story line of it. Even though it may seem the same with the school and of course the hot boys, I love how everything play out well in the book.The romance had just the right touch. Lily's progressing relationship with Jason was sweet and enduring. Even the mysterious of Sebastian made me wonder what exactly is going on. I have a feeling there is something more to the picture than what we see.The secrets learn in this book were dawning. Poor Lily had to grow up fast and learn things the hard way. Even though she is still pretty much in the dark, Lily gets closer every second as she picks up clues as to what her parents are really doing. (I, for one, am waiting for this bomb to drop.)The Dark Elite series is absolutely gripping and definitely a page turner. I could not resist this book and read it quickly. If you haven't pick up this series you need to. This is one book that will rock your reading world.