Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Warped

Warped - Maurissa Guibord What's that saying? The one that says are lives are woven and intertwined by fate? Tessa comes upon a pieces of fabric like no other during an auction. The fabric gives her visions on her past self and thrusts her back in time. She also continues to bump into a certain handsome young man. The owner of the fabric wants it back for it holds great power if you know how to wove the fate of life.This book was great. This was yet another great and interesting read. Nothing like it is out there. Once I started I could not stop. Tessa is a great strong character. Her wiliness to fight against the fabric and gets things right made me admire her. She did whatever it took to set things right and setting William free of the fabric.Now, William was a little arrogant to begin with but I warmed up to him. Of course he had no idea where he was at or what year it is. He was on the defense but also cooled down. William was also a strong character. Even when he knew what Tessa past self did, he'd still protected her. I loved how William made Tessa squirm. By that I mean I loved how he was so strong and confident he made Tessa swoon. She was so used to being on her own she didn't realize how to rely on anyone else.The romance was touching. I love watching them fall in love. The ending was heartbreaking yet joyous. I was glad to see that everything in the end was set right.