Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Jealousy (Strange Angels)

Jealousy - Lili St. Crow This book picks up right where the last one left off. And my goodness! It was so exciting! I was literally bouncing in my seat reading this book. Everything in it was written perfectly and just so much was in it I am dying to burst.Dru is finally at the real school and things are not getting any better. With The Order promising her that she is safe, she knows that she is not. Someone is still trying to kill her. Jealousy. Envy. Hatered. Anger. All things things and more surround her, growing in forms that she can not fight all at once.What are they jealous of ? Love? Power? Dru struggles with all kinds of emotions making me want to a Protzac. I love the fighting scene. Its was so good, I was smiling big. So entertaining. The relationship issues in the book were great as well. I love how Dru knew her feelings and wanted to make them known. I loved her strong character and her willing to fight for those who she loves. And poor girl. She has been through so much, I wish that at some point she can take a break.Now the ending, Ms. Crow you have left me speehless yet satisfied.This book was everything I wanted and more. OH! And the secrets that spilled out! Priceless!! If you have not read this series you should get to it. The downside, too much cursing. Other than that, I enjoyed it!!! I can't wait to read the next one.