Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Stolen Nights: A Vampire Queen Novel

Stolen Nights - Rebecca Maizel I love this story soo much! Another amazing story that completely swept me off my feet, it too leaves me speechless.What do you do when you first love is still alive? AHHHHHHHH! Ms. Maizel has taken this story to a whole new level where I just want to scream. The plot of the book starts off strong, highlight the revelation that will change everything. What we thought we knew is not true, grasping everything new it quickly stole my breathe. Each new chapter raises a another level of a dangerous game I love to play.The love interest is of course...amazing. Lenah has to make several choices that are easy to make. Sacrifices the will hurt one person or the other. Damn if you do, damn if you don't. It's tough learning and watching Lenah make her move. I can assure you it's one that leaves plenty of doors open for another book.Stolen Nights is an brilliant story that captivates the reader from the first page. Highly engrossing, Stolen Nights takes your breathe away with lots of plot twists and turns. The author creates a great world building and moving depth in emotions. A piercing story that will make you long for more, Stolen Nights brings new life to YA.