Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Through Her Eyes

Through Her Eyes - Jennifer Archer This is one book that is totally different from the very start. Filled with a great love ghost story that is sort of twisted, it had me on the edge of my seat. Tansy has moved to a new town with new home that has secret. a secret that her Grandfather has been holding for many years. As Tansy finds clues in the house, she begins to unravel a secret that is pulling her in deeper and deeper into the past.Now this is the type of plot I love. A plot so good it pulls you in, literally. Tansy is a great character. I loved her spirit of adventure. As she found clues she let it take her in. It allowed the reader to read into the clues and see them as she does. Tansy doesn't hold back and if anything, she goes further than she has to. She helped her grandfather say what need to be said.I like the great mysterious of this book. With every page, the reader gets clues only to suck you in further. As the reader gets into the clues you find yourself super excited to learn to big secret. The way Ms. Archer wrote the buildup is great. It had me at the edge of the seat, biting my nails.Now the love interest is most definitely a unique one that I rarely see. This love interest involved a real person and a ghost. I though it was interesting the way Tansy fell for him but also feel for the other guy. It was like they were one and the same. I also like how well it connected both of them to find the clues and discovery what really happen.Through Her Eyes, is a great book that allows the reader to really see through her eyes. It was a super good, mysterious read that had you read each line faster and faster. Hauntingly beautiful, I know that once you pick up this book it would be one you would never forget.