Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Extraordinary

Extraordinary - Nancy Werlin Let me just say, that this book is um, weird. While I enjoyed Ms. Werlin other book Impossible, this one was nothing like it and in fact left me sad.Phoebe comes from a family that has some serious history. A faerie is sent to befiend then trick her, forcing her into an agreement that a family ancestor made in part for her. The deal was to take a girl was is ordinary. But is she?It doesn't take me long to get into a book. Pretty much if it is in my genre that I read, I will most likely, like it. But this one, just left me confused and hard to get into. I found myself re-read passages and just not liking it at all. Some things were just too strange and weird.I even find myself having a hard time writing this review. While this book was enjoyable after a while. It was a slow start with different POV's going back and forth. I, personally, this book was just not for me. I wish I could of enjoyed more but I could not.