Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Stork

Stork - Wendy Delsol I can not believe that I did not read this book sooner! It was sooo good that I read it under a few hours!!What I loved about this book is the uniqueness of it. I loved how Ms.Delsol is able to bring to life a classic tale that has been passed on through generations. Ms. Delsol story immediately grabs the reader and taking them on a ride of a life time. Ms. Delsol also presents some great back round history to the book that is does not drag it down. It gives way more to the story and brings the characters to life before the readers eyes.The love interest in this book just gave me a happy grin! I love watching the love unfold before my eyes. Whats more is that i Love how Ms. Delsol took another classic tale and weaved it in with the Stork tale. Well done Ms. Delsol. I would have never though this much out of the box, but the love interest really intrigued me and held me there.This story over all is great! I loved reading every moment of it but most of all I love the uniqueness of it. Such freshness to a story makes me want to read more! Her characters, plot, and attention grabbing details ensnares the reader to continue on till there is no more. I can't wait to read the next book!